The Liebster award. Essentially a chainmail-esque quiz passed between bloggers to find new, awesome blogs to read. I have seen this before, but I wasn’t entirely sure what it was so I didn’t complete it last time I was tagged.
Luckily, this time I was tagged by a Blogger who happens to be my real-life soul sister Bec from MyBloggableDay.
The idea is you are given a list of questions to complete by the Blogger who tagged you. Once completing the questions you then nominate or ‘tag’ a couple of people who you want to complete the award next. You then provide them with a new list of questions, and then it is repeated by the next person.
So now I actually know what the deal is- lets do this thaang.
These are my answers to Bec’s questions-
1. What’s your most embarrassing memory to date?
Oh god. I seriously don’t think I can pinpoint it to one to be honest. I am notorious for embarrassing myself. I guess i’ll go with the most recent one I can remember. I was house-sitting a house for a month for some of my good friends and moved into the house a day before they left so I could be shown the ropes. Being the first one home from work and having to go out that night I showered before anyone got home. On my walk to my room from the bathroom in a ridiculously well timed event, my friend Dave came home, accompanied by his boss and opened the door just in time to catch me in a towel. I guess it could have been worse- at least I didn’t do a nudie run!
2. If you could be invisible or fly, which would you choose?
Invisible. hands down. I could sneak into places like McDonalds and eat all the cheeseburgers I wanted or into the Freo change rooms for a bit of a lurk. It would satisfy the underlying creeper in me.
3. Would you rather knowingly eat ox tongue or unknowingly eat lambs brain?
Ew Bec, what the hell question is this?! I’d have to go unknowingly Lambs brain. What you don’t know won’t hurt you?
4. If you could live to 1000 years old, would you? Why/why not?
If I could stay young, so like an set age type deal. Probably. I know I would end up hating it though, but curiosity would get the better of me.
5. What’s your favourite annual holiday and why?
I don’t really have a set ‘annual holiday”. I tend to go to Perth a couple of times a year to catch up with Family or to Esperance for a relaxing weekend but nothing is ever set in stone with me!
6. Would you rather walk around with your skirt tucked into your knickers for half a day or walk around with toilet paper stuck to your shoe for an entire day?
Toilet paper. If anyone said anything I would just angrily shout ‘AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING PREPARED’ or something along those lines.
7. Name one item you always have in your fridge?
Milk. Got to have my cawfee.
8. You can only save Beyonce or Taylor Swift, who and why?
Bey. Because she is the Queen.
9. Where is your most favourite destination in the world?
I really loved NYC. I can’t wait to go back.
10. On a scale of 1-10 how annoying have these questions been?
Oh, maybe a 5?
No- 6, you got an extra point for the gross food question. HAA
Katelynn from Sentimental Stuff.
Grace from HelpMeBeauty
Sarah from Sarah.Loves.Makeup
Your Questions- ( being a beauty based blog nominating other Beauty Blogs, there is going to be some serious beauty questions!)
1. You can only use 3 makeup products on your face- what would they be?
2. What is your favourite Disney Movie?
3. Signature Scent?
4. Ryan Reynolds or Ryan Gosling?
5. If you could choose one beauty guru to do your makeup for a special occasion, who would you choose?
6. How do you like your coffee?
7. If you could move to any city, what would it be?
8. Makeup Mistake you hate seeing people do?
9. What was High School like for you?
10. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?